the Footsi twin pack bundle is for the twin mummas, friends who buy together or hey just because you want two!
Price includes 2x Footsi solid colour prints of your choice and 2x suction hooks
The Footsi* is a portable, height adjustable footrest which attaches to the Ikea Antilop high chair or similar.
Designed by an Aussie Mum who loved the ease of cleaning the Ikea Antilop high chair but noticed her daughter looked uncomfortable at times with her feet dangling down, constantly trying to find some support. In a bid to step into her daughters shoes, she lifted her feet off the ground while trying to eat dinner and realised how uncomfortable it really was to have no stability while trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Some quick googling also found research that points towards gross motor stability to enable fine motor skill development. This was a problem that had to be solved! She designed her own high chair footrest and the Footsi was born.
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting
- Straps are adjustable so that the footrest grows with your child
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while in high chair (e.g eating)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
All Footsies are made from 100% polyester. Polyester is easy to wipe down and machine washable.
- Padded with memory foam for a soft but firm Footsi landing
- Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash
- Extra hooks available to keep at Grandma's house
Storage + Care
- Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash, lie flat to dry
- Packaged in a travel bag for transportation
- Easy to remove from high chair and store after use
Product images are for illustrative purposes. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
*Please also note all prices are for the Footsi as a standalone product, we do not sell the IKEA Antilop High chair.
AU Design Registration 201816601