Installation of Your Footsi
Installing your Footsi (footrest for the Ikea Antilop High chair) only takes a couple of minutes.
First, the little tricky bit! Installing the suction hook. Clean the area for the hook with rubbing alcohol and allow to air dry. Remove protective cover from suction hook. Place suction hook just under the lip of the highchair and apply a firm push in the centre of the suction hook with two thumbs or palm of hand. You should feel the suction hook “pop” or feel the air being completely pushed out from under the suction hook when securely attached. Check installation by firmly pulling on the suction hook. It can be easier to lay the chair on the ground front side down to be able to firmly press the suction hook on.
Next, the easy part. Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat. Tighten/loosen front Velcro straps if required. Voila! You are done!
- The Footsi has been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure The Footsi is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using The Footsi.
- The suction lock and hook cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the Footsi and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the Footsi.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the Footsi.
- The Footsi is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the Footsi.
- The suction cap is a potential hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the Footsi and store away from the reach of children.
- The Footsi and suction lock and hook are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and by installing the Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Pimp My High Chair) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the Footsi, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.